SHIPPING & RETURNS
All orders require a signature for delivery.
Fat Boy Tactical LLC will transfer ownership of any firearm ONLY to individuals or agencies in possession of a valid Federal Firearms License (FFL). This means we cannot ship directly to you (unless you have an FFL).
It is your responsibility to ensure that a firearm is legal to own in your state. It is your responsibility to complete all required paperwork when you pick up your purchase from your local dealer. It is your responsibility to contact the FFL dealer. Be aware that it is customary for your local dealer to charge a transaction fee at the time you pick up your purchase.
ALL RETURNS MUST BE PRE-AUTHORIZED FAILURE TO GET A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER MAY DELAY PROCESSING YOUR RETURN
Return Policy (within 30 days of purchase) · An invoice is required for all returns, refunds or exchanges. · All returns for credit will be refunded in the same manner as initial payment. (there is a 10 day waiting period for payments made by check before a refund will be given) · Items returned in NEW condition, uninstalled, unused and in original packaging will receive a credit of the purchase price minus 15% · Items that have been opened, installed or used and have the original undamaged packaging will be assessed a 15% restock fee. · Items that have been opened, installed or used and DO NOT have the original packaging, or the packaging is damaged will be subject to a 25% restock fee.
- We do not take returns on firearms. You must return them to the manufacturer.
- No Refund or exchange beyond 30 days of purchase!
NO RETURNS, REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES ON THE FOLLOWING
- Firearms or any serialized parts. They must be returned to the manufacturer.
- Customer damaged items, or items that have extensive use.
- Items modified by the customer / gunsmith / or other person.
- Items sold “as is”, blems, and closeouts.
- Closeout items are warranted through the manufacturer only.
- NO REFUNDS GIVEN ON ORIGINAL SHIPPING CHARGES.
Tuesday – Friday: 11am – 7pm
Saturday: 10am – 4pm